CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Final Day of PTK

Rosli is having his lunch with his roommate, Badrul Hisham
I am posing in the "Coffee Tree" outlet in Penang
The Middle-East Tourists are bargaining the "coffee tree" products
I am posing with my roommate Azilah, happened to be my friend's sister.
I am taking picture with Rossidah, teaching in Bercham
The group presentation evaluators.....
My group was preparing the group presentation to be held on Friday.

Today is the last day of the course. Everybody is looking to go home, but they have another barrier which is sitting for the final examination (UAK). Many were busy looking at their notes as the last preparations whereas some others were just wandering around to calm themselves. What to do? We have to sit for this exam to fulfil the requirement of completing the PTK DG44. Yesterday, my friends and I managed to go out shopping the most popular item in Penang, nutmegs...The taxi driver sent us to one of the most popular place among tourists which is an outlet selling white coffee in Penang. Have you ever heard the brand "Coffee Tree"? According to the taxi driver, it is very popular among the tourists especilally from Middle East. True enough, when we reached there, there were a lot of Middle East tourist flocked in the shop. Some of them bought many packets of different types of coffee. I managed to get one priced RM25.

Now, I am waiting for my husband to fetch me back to Manjung. Well, I am going home...in three months time the result will be released. Hopefully, everybody will be getting the 4-4. Yeah....

0 comments: