CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Competency Course in Penang


I am posing with my new friend Puan Arbaatun, Puan Hajjah Fatimah
(the presenter).




I am posing with my new friend and the presenter. From left

(sorry,can't remember), Puan Hajjah Raihan and me.

I am back, sifu...I am so sorry for not blogging for almost 3 weeks. This time, I am writing on my course which I am attending for 8 days. For these few weeks, I was quite busy doing my assignments for my competency course requirement which needs me to prepare powerpoint slide presentation and the 20-pages assignment. Due to this reason, I was not able to update my newly-created blog. He..he...when I come back to Manjung, I will learn some more accessories to be uploaded in the blog. Now, I am in Penang, staying at Copthorne Orchids, Tanjung Bungah. I came here with my friend who is having the same competency course as myself. Since I already "saturated" with lectures and assignments, I stop for a while to do blogging. This morning, we had two lectures presented by "iron ladies" which I personally impressed by such excellent presentation. We were presented on "Effective Teaching and Learning" by Puan Hajjah Fatimah Abdullah, a retired senior principal from Trengganu and "Strategic Management and Total Quality Management (TQM)" by Puan Hajjah Raihan, a senior officer from Higher Learning Ministry.

2 comments:

Miss Cheah said...

Don't forget to bring back the nutmegs. Heh! Heh!
Li Na

Kama said...

Lina, do not worry. I will find one for you....